A professional accounting and consultancy firm comprising of qualified and experienced personnel with extensive experience. We keep ourselves abreast of current developments in business and market information relevant to accounting to meet the needs of both individuals and corporations.
We provide assurance, tax, and advisory services to private and public companies.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (in person / over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
|Duration of employment||At least 6 months|